صفحة جديدة 3
1. A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
2. A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
3. The candidate would receive the health care.
4. Providing an accommodation and facilities.
5. Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
6. A total sum of SR 4,000
for Ph.D ,and SR 3.000 for masters allowance for printing the thesis.
7. An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
8. Providing the candidate with a two - way ticket annually.
Tasks and duties of scholarship student
a-Graduate scholarship students are
expected to fulfill their research obligations to the best of their
knowledge, training, and ability; to carry out their responsibilities
and perform their duties in accordance with all relevant KAU rules and
regulations. They should devote a sufficient amount of time and energy
towards achieving their degree.
b-Graduate scholarship students should behave in a professional manner,
respecting their fellow graduate students, as well as undergraduate
students, faculty, staff and administrators, and in general conduct
themselves in a manner befitting an ethical and honest academic